New Clients & Bookings
Making an Appointment
To make an appointment please contact Woodlea Psychology via email, phone or DM on Instagram or Facebook to arrange a brief conversation about your current needs and reasons for seeking psychological therapy.
You can self-refer or a referral can be supported by a GP or Psychiatrist to see a Psychologist at Woodlea Psychology.
What to Expect
Its very common to feel nervous or anxious before your first session but at Woodlea Psychology we provide a warm environment and pace the sessions depending on each person’s individual needs. In your first session, you and your Psychologist might discuss:
- Your current and past relationships.
- Your childhood and past experiences.
- Situations or events you find difficult.
- How you feel, behave and think about things.
- What you want to get out of therapy and the types of therapy that might be appropriate.
- How long the therapy will last and what the sessions will be like.
- Confidentiality policy and any concerns or worries you have about the therapy.
- If you’re unsure about any of these it’s ok to ask your therapist questions at any time before, during or after your sessions.
- It’s also important to remember that you don’t have to talk about anything you’re not ready to talk about or engage in any therapy you are not comfortable with.